Billing and Insurance
At the time of your office visit, we will ask you for information regarding your insurance and payment for services to be provided to you. We will ask that you present your insurance card to us at check-in so that we can make a copy of it for billing purposes. We are contracted with most major insurance plans. Please contact your insurance carrier to confirm that we are included on your plan before your office visit.
- Payment of all insurance co-pays, deductibles, and non-covered services must be made at the time of service.
- We will bill all primary and secondary insurance company(s) as a courtesy to our patients. However, the balance due is the patient’s responsibility and payment will be requested from you unless your insurance company pays within 60 days.
- We will accept payment by cash, personal check and/or credit card (MasterCard/Visa/Discover/AMEX).
- For non-insured patients, full payment of the fee is due prior to service.
- All financial questions should be directed to our Accounts Receivable department at (559) 432-3303.
Billing and Insurance Information regarding your Surgery
The Surgery Center Basic Charges cover the following services:
- Medical history
- Equipment and most supplies
- Routine drugs and anesthetics administered while at the surgery center
- Recovery room services
- The average time for your procedure in the operating room
- Nursing services
The Surgery Center charge does not cover the professional service fee of:
- Your Surgeon
- The Anesthesiologist
- An Assistant Surgeon
- A Radiologist
- A Pathologist
- Physician Consultants
- Please contact the Accounts Receivable Department directly at 432-3303 prior to surgery to make financial arrangements or to ask questions.
- Uninsured and/or cash patients will be required to pay for services before the admission date unless arrangements have been made in advance.
- Patients with verified insurance will be required to pay their portion ONLY (e.g., deductibles, copayments, coinsurance, etc.) before the day of surgery.
- MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express Cards are accepted.
- The Surgery Center will bill your insurance as a courtesy; however, the balance due is the patient’s responsibility and payment will be requested from you unless your insurance company pays within 60 days.
There will be a separate fee for the anesthesia, which is in addition to our facility fee. Please call the anesthesiology billing office for any questions about their billing or office insurance coverage.
The Surgery Center recognizes their obligation to remain flexible in financial matters in the event any of the above statements cannot be met. The Surgery Center will attempt to make other financial arrangements. These arrangements must be made prior to admission and must be approved by the administrator.