At the time of your visit, our office staff will update our system records to ensure we have current and accurate contact and insurance information. Our physicians and clinical staff will make a detailed review of your current problem and past medical history.
For your convenience and to make your visit more effective, please note the following:
- If you have received Patient Information and Health History forms in the mail, or downloaded them in advance of your visit, please complete them and remember to bring them with you.*
- Bring a list of all vitamins and medicines you are using.
- If you have a complex problem, please bring copies of your medical records or special tests including the actual CT or MRI scans.
- Please bring your insurance card and be prepared to pay any co-payment required by your insurance plan. (Note: Your appointment will have to be rescheduled if you cannot provide your insurance card or information.)
- Bring a list of questions and concerns.
- A friend or family member can be helpful in taking notes or with questions.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call us as soon as possible to cancel it or to schedule another appointment
*NOTE: You now have the option to enter your Health History online before your office visit. This will save you time and paperwork during the appointment in our office. To get set-up for online access and receive login information for this service, please call our office at (559) 432-3303 and ask for the Scheduling department.
Patient Forms for download and print:
- Patient Information Form
- Patient Health History Form
- VNG and Epley Instruction Form
- Sleep & Breathing Questionnaire
Online Patient Forms
You now have the option to enter your Health History online before your office visit. Completing the online questionnaire will take 5 – 10 minutes. Registering in this manner automatically enters your patient information directly into our electronic medical record system and saves you time the day of your appointment. It’s fast, accurate, and convenient!
To get set-up for online access and receive login information for this service, please call our office at (559) 432-3303 and ask for the Scheduling department.
After you obtain the login information, please click the button below to open your web browser to the secure registration site.