Medical Hearing Care - Evaluation, consultation and the technology to hear better.
The audiology and speech professionals, and staff of each service within the group, represent one of the finest collections of talent and training available in California. Each of us brings unique skills and expertise to patient care, but we all share a dedication to quality care and patient satisfaction.
Our healthcare teams perform in a modern facility with customized suites and technologically advanced patient care areas. At our disposal is an array of remarkably specialized medical and audiology equipment proven to provide safe, effective care.
Our goal is to provide the most convenient, highest quality care at a reasonable cost.
Our staff includes Doctors of Audiology. All are fellows of the American Academy of Audiology. Our audiologists are trained to the Master's degree level, are certified by the American Speech Language-Hearing Association and are licensed by the State of California. This expertise, coupled with access to the most technologically advanced diagnostic tools and hearing aids, ensures that our patients receive the finest hearing care available.
Our team of audiologists and ENT physicians provides unparalleled care to patients throughout the San Joaquin Valley.
Our Audiology Services Include
- Comprehensive diagnostic hearing evaluation
- Counseling and aural rehabilitation
- Pediatric hearing management
- Hearing aid consultation and evaluation
- Dispensing hearing aids including proper fitting of a full spectrum of technology levels and styles to suit a broad range of patient's needs
Our staff of California licensed dispensing audiologists can provide the full spectrum of amplification systems including digital technologies, programmable instruments, and analog hearing aids. Our selection of hearing aid styles offers many choices. Our dispensing services include the proper fitting of a full spectrum of technology levels and styles to suit a broad range of patient needs.
- Completely in the Canal Hearing Aids
- Puretone air and bone conduction audiometry
- Specialized evaluations for speech and word comprehension
Impedance measurements of middle ear function
- Tympanometry & Acoustic Reflex testing
- Vestibular Assessment (ENG and VNG)
- Auditory Brainstem Evoked Response (ABR)
- Otoacoustic Emissions Testing (OAE)
- Hearing aid evaluation and counseling
- Custom hearing aid fittings with a trial period for patients
- Assistive listening device recommendations
- In-house modification of earmolds and in-the-Ear aids
- Electroacoustical analysis of hearing aids
- Real Ear Measurement to assess hearing aid function in the ear
- Hearing aid repair services
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us. You are among the thousands of people throughout Central California who look to the audiologists and staff of Physicians Hearing Services for hearing healthcare.
An informed decision about your health is one of the most important choices you can make. An open dialogue about healthcare is fundamental to our philosophy.
CCENT has recently added new technology:
A team of professionals providing a full range of otolaryngology services to the residents of the Central San Joaquin Valley . Our physicians bring the best in care through our expert centers - The ENT Facial Surgery Center, Physicians Hearing Services, and the Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Pavilion. Meet Our ENT Physicians & Professional Staff